Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Prayer Tonight


     God I hope that through the thousands of people out there praying for Spencer, that you continue to do YOUR will.  You have already brought so many people together using your disciple Spencer.  I know that even you O Lord must be impressed by the amounts of people who now have a stronger faith in you and remain in constant contact daily.  I know that whether the news tomorrow is great news, or less fortunate news that you have a plan either way.  We all want Spencer to get back to his healthy self but we know that we are all just pieces of your big puzzle.  I do pray that you give guidance, and support to him and his family.  That you lay your hand over Spencer, and display your healing nature.  Tomorrow we will be tested no matter what the news, and my prayer is that we can succeed in displaying our trust, faith and hope in you Lord.  Spencer means so much to so many of us but I just pray that you please give extra strength and hope to Lindsay, Mrs.Sara, Mr.Bob and Ashley.  "May we cast all our anxiety on you lord because you care for us" 1 Peter 5:7 And all of God's people sung, AMEN.

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, Trey. Praying with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey!

    Man I don't even know where to begin. Hearing your blog and what it is that you and the families are going through makes my heart break, but also gives me a renewed sense of hope and joy. You, your family, and the Hampton's have been such a huge part of my childhood and it gives me so much encouragement to see and hear that you are completely relying on the Lord in this incredibly tough time. "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:20. It is evident that your faith has grown and matured in this time of need and it's so awesome to know that God ordained it to happen this way. Even though there is a lot of pain and suffering His will is being accomplished.

    You are the man and I'm so thankful to have seen your faith on display through this blog. Know that I am praying for Spencer and the families and that I will continue to do so. Always trust in Him that He will provide you with the comfort you need.

    "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick. But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners." Matthew 9:12-13

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your courage and dedication honestly brings tears to my eyes. I get chills every time I read your posts. Keep the faith and know that your family is being lifted up so high! Thank you for sharing with such passion and humility - and thank you for keeping everyone updated!

    ReplyDelete